Dark Envoy takes up the 2023 RPG gauntlet with its Steam Next Fest Demo.
This year is going to be a time of harvest for all RPG fans. Dark Envoy, the upcoming game from the makers of Tower of Time set in the world of Guns N’ Sorcery, offers a first glimpse of its gameplay with a 1.5-hour demo, available for free now to all Steam Next Fest players.
Dark Envoy brings classic RPG mechanics with a skill-based combat system built on classes and specializations, and blends it with diverse tactical options of approaching your battles.
You control a party of relic hunters in a tale of destiny set in a conflict-torn world. All crafted as an accessible RPG to be enjoyed as a single-player or online co-op adventure. For a full list of features, head over to the Dark Envoy Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/945770/Dark_Envoy/
The demo offers two missions that showcase the story with its mechanics and quests that tease the looming threat of conflict between the League and the Empire, as well as random dungeons.
About Dark Envoy Demo:
- Three characters to control.
- Two handpicked missions, showcasing the story together with its mechanics.
- Two side locations.
- Character customization for both siblings.
- Four classes: ranger, adept, engineer and warrior up to level 4 (without the specializations).
- Tactical environment that can both help and sabotage your battle.
- Different locations: mines, desert, ruins, city, forest.
- Different types of enemies.
- Showcase of skill tree / perks and attributes distribution.
- Variety of spellcasting.
- Boss fights.
Throughout Steam Next Fest we will be listening very closely to our community. We are so excited to share the Dark Envoy Demo with Steam players and look forward to shaping the game with their feedback during this exciting stage of development, aiding us in our mission to invigorate the genre with more dynamic gameplay.Krzysztof Monkiewicz, Event Horizon’s CEO